AEFP facilitates communication between and among various organizations and individuals in the school finance field, including academicians, researchers, policy makers, administrators, and teachers.
Membership is good for 12 months from the date of registration or renewal.
AEFP members enjoy the following benefits:
- Electronic journal of Education Finance and Policy: Published quarterly, Education Finance and Policy provides the most important scholarly research and thought on the subject of finance of public, private and higher education, in the United States, Canada and around the world. Published by the MIT Press for the Association for Education Finance and Policy, the journal is provided to all members.
- Access to AEFP Conference Papers & Posters: Online access to papers and posters is available to members only.
- AEFP Newsletter: Published quarterly, the AEFP Newsletter keeps members informed on AEFP happenings, important opportunities and upcoming events in the field of education finance and policy.
- Job Postings: Any individual member may post or search AEFP’s job postings.
- Professional development opportunities. AEFP offers multiple professional development opportunities, including:
- Virtual networking events
- Early career mentor program
- Workshops on relevant data sources, tools, practices, and techniques for education finance and policy works
- Networking with colleagues
Join the AEFP community today!